BMW E36 Z3 1995 - 2002 Performance Coil-Over Suspension Kit
** Free Shipping Eligible Until June 30, 2017 **
The time tested proverb "necessity is the mother of invention" drives a material amount of innovation at Thayer Motorsports - and that innovation is now applied to our new suspension kits.
Let down with the previous options on the market, Thayer Motorsports put pencil to paper to bring to market a performance oriented coil-over suspension kit for your Z3.
Our aim in producing this suspension has been founded in a few simple principles:
- High quality, heavy duty components.
- A performance oriented, motorsports proven setup that can still be confidently driven on the street without compromise.
- Ability to be easily adjusted to the specific needs of the varying uses.
- A price tag that doesn't force the enthusiast into cardiac arrest.
Our suspensions feature performance oriented yet simplistic, reliable characteristics:
- 24-position adjustable shocks with heavy duty steel bodies.
- High quality seals found in some of the most expensive suspension setups.
- Extreme amount of height adjustability for precise handling characteristics.
By properly engineering a high quality suspension solution, we stand behind our product with an industry unprecedented warranty:
- One-year, unlimited mileage on dampers.
- Six-month, unlimited mileage warranty on rubber components.
Your BMW deserves this quality. Performance without compromise. Pictures shown is an actual kit used on one of our R&D vehicles.
Questions? Thayer Motorsports is ready to help you. Contact us for help with your project. We have many more BMW chassis applications currently in development - please reach to us if you would like to help us R&D.
Technical information specific to this application:
- Designed to work with enthusiast loved Rogue rear shock mounts, if preferred.
- Rear adjusters designed to work with either 62.50mm or 2.50" ID springs.
- Setups utilizing M sway bar end-links will need upgraded to shortened versions, either adjustable or non-adjustable due to front shock body design.